Saturday, May 6, 2017

Welcome to my classroom!

Welcome to Kindergarten!

My name is Courtney McDonald. This will be my 9th year of teaching. I have enjoyed every second of my years. I have spent 9 magical years in the Union Gap School District. I began my teaching career as an ELL teacher (English Language Learner teacher). I taught students from kindergarten through eighth grade. Union Gap is a one building district. I have been able to watch my students start kindergarten and make it all the way through eighth grade. I worked as the ELL teacher for the district for five school years. I have spent the last three years in kindergarten.

I am thrilled to begin my first year at John Campbell Primary! I student taught in 4th grade at John Campbell Elementary many moons ago in 4th grade. It's great to come full circle!

I am born and raised in the Yakima Valley and live in Selah with my husband and daughter!

I look forward to working with your child this year!

My contact information is:
Email
Phone
ClassDojo messages anytime

 

 


1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete